In Vstitcher you can open and close zippers easily with a slider.
- Open the style you want to work on in Vstitcher.
- Select a zipper in the tab Materials and change to Assign in the toolbox.
- Now select the open edges which should be connected with each other.
- Prepare the style and Dress the avatar. The zipper will be simulated.
- Via Select a menu opens in which you can adjust the zipper settings.
- In the dropdown menu Actions you see the image of a zipper.
- With the left mouse button pressed down, you can move the puller and define the opening.
- Dress the avatar again. The zipper is now open.
The settings are retained after an update.