To receive the download package of your GRAFIS follow these steps:
1. Download and run our download tool via this link:
2. On Windows 10 there might come up a warning message when you run it. It tells about "unknown author". You need to click "More information" and then you can select "Run anyway".
3. On the first page of the download tool please enter your license number (to be found as sticker on the dongle, inside the CD case or on the invoice) and select the basic language (English). Below that you may also change the target folder for this download tool.
4. On the next page you can choose the appropriate GRAFIS version and the installation package depending on your needs:
- "Update" for updating an existing GRAFIS installation without change of the version number
- "Update (executable and hotfixes only)" if want to update the exe files only
- "Full Installation" when you want to receive a complete installation package of GRAFIS for a new installation or an upgrade from an old version (e.g. V11 -> V12)
Below this you may add other GRAFIS modules that are available for you (e.g. language packages, Autonester or PFP).
5. After that all neccessary files will be downloaded and extracted. On the last page of the download tool you can run the GRAFIS installation process.
If your computer has no internet connection you may also start this download tool on any other computer until the download and extraction process is finished. On the last page you can go to the download target folder, copy the installation package to any storage media (CD or USB memory stick), go to your GRAFIS computer and start the program INSTALL.EXE with a double click via explorer.
Note to teachers and Students: if your styles shall run on other installations (such as practice rooms or teachers / students), please clarify beforehand whether the new release has also been installed there. If not, you should not run the installation until the release has been installed there.