Reverse transformation of multiple transformations
If you have done more than one transformation in one part you have to choose the right one when doing a reverse transformation.
In this example shoulders and armholes in front and back part have been transformed for a raglan sleeve construction.
→ How to "Raglan sleeve construction"
To reverse both transformations follow these steps:
- Select transformations in the basic menu.
- Click the button transformation list. This field only is activated when you have done more than one transformation in one part.
- In the upper part of the menu you can see the transformations position in record steps.
- To find the right transformation select a record step and click one line you want to reverse. You can see a short preview.
- If you have not yet selected "+" reverse transformation in the transformation menu, you can do it at this point.
- Exit the menu via right mouse click and transform all lines needed.